We have discontinued this product, replacing it with the ArdX
This starter pack includes:
- Arduino Uno w/Atmega328
- The latest and greatest Arduino revision, assembled and ready to go, including 4 rubber feet - 3' USB cable
- Perfect for connecting your Arduino to a computer
- Protoshield Kit - One of my designs, its got everything you need to make prototype designs using an Arduino. Note that this comes unassembled
- Tiny Breadboard - Fits on top of the protoshield, easy to use - 9V DC regulated wall adapter - You can power your Arduino from any wall socket. This switching regulator is efficient and small and works with US (110V) and European (220V) power.
- 9V Battery case with switch and a 2.1mm plug- so you can power your arduino using a 9V battery. This case is much sturdier than just a battery clip and it has an on/off switch too! Note that this comes unassembled
- Tutorial starter pack parts - Includes a 10K potentiometer, 1K potentiometer, 2 small pushbuttons, 5 red diffused bright LEDs, one each of red, green and blue ultra-bright LED, 5 100 ohm resistors, 5 1K resistors, 5 10K resistors, and a CdS photocell sensor. - Also includes 65 flexible breadboard wires in 8 colors, perfect for use with the solderless breadboard.