The IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter offers Bluetooth connectivity at a fraction of the size of normal Bluetooth USB adapters. About the size of an adult fingernail, the IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter allows users to connect to all the latest Bluetooth devices like cell phones, PDAs, mice, keyboards and more. Because the IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 Micro Adapter is so small you can easily plug it into your computer without blocking any surrounding USB ports.
The IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 Micro Adapter allows users to connect up to three Bluetooth devices together and transfer even the largest files quickly and easily. With the Micro Adapter's lower power consumption; you can enjoy longer battery life on your notebook computer and other devices. This Bluetooth Class 2 adapter is compatible with PC computers, and offers a wireless range of 30 feet (10 meter). It is great for a wide range of applications and smaller form factor devices in the healthcare, fitness, security and home entertainment industries.
- Wirelessly communicates with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, PDAs, cell phones, headsets, and more
- Allows any computer with a USB port to become a Bluetooth enabled computer
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Supports dual-mode and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Supports maximum asynchronous transfer rate of 3Mbps
- Wideband audio support: provides clear perception of voice when using a Bluetooth headset, and enhances the functionality of echo cancellation and noise reduction
- 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835GHz ISM Band
- Ultra portable - tiny enough to stay with your laptop
- Supports A2DP stereo audio wireless streaming
- Up to 30ft (10m) maximum wireless range
- Built-in security to assure the privacy of your communication-pairing, encryption, and authentication
- Supports the following services: Generic Access (GAP), Serial Port (SPP), Dial-Up Networking (DUN), Bluetooth Proximity Profile, LAN Access (LAP), Object Push (OPP), File Transfer (FTP), Headset (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Synchronization (SYNCH)
- Backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0 and 3.0
You may also be interested in the following product(s)