Wio Link is designed to simplify your IoT development. It is an ESP8266 based open-source Wi-Fi development board to create IoT applications by virtualizing plug-n-play modules to RESTful APIs with mobile Apps.
The traditional methodology of building IoT applications consists of electronic engineering, micro-controller programming, network programming, IoT protocols handling and application development. Every step involves various hardware and software knowledge and challenges.
This time, we define a new way to create IoT applications. No hardware programming. No breadboard. No jumper wires. No soldering. 3 steps. 5 minutes. Build your own IoT applications!
View more information about the WIO Link here: http://iot.seeed.cc/
- • Visual Configuration
- • OTA (Over-The-Air) Firmware Updates
- • Plug-n-Play Groves
- • IFTTT Application
- • Android & iOS APPs
- • RESTful APIs
- • Wi-Fi Network Protocol: 802.11b/g/n
- • Wi-Fi Encryption Technologies: WEP/TKIP/AES
- • Input Voltage：Battery holder: 3.4~4.2V; MICRO USB: 5V
- • Output DC Current: 1000mA MAX
- • Operating Voltage : 3.3V
- • Charge Current: 500mA MAX
- • Flash Memory: 4MByte
- • Size: 55mm*48mm
- • Weight: 26g
- • CE/FCC/IC Certified