Grove is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. Every module has one function, such as touch sensing, creating audio effect and so on. Just plug the modules you need to the base shield, then you are ready to test your idea buds.
This Grove Starter Kit V3 is upgraded version of our Grove Starter Kit plus. We included more frequently encountered modules in this kit to support your concept buildup.The changes:
- Optimize the internal slot structure, using technology to make our products inside plastic boxes more regularized, more protective.
- Upgrade Instructions for creative poster form, more streamlined and intuitive description for each Grove-Sensor.
- Grove-LED increased from three separate PCBA into a. But will still provide three different colors of LED light bulbs for you.
- To consider the overall playability of the product experience, we optimized the two Grove-Sensors. Grove-Sound Sensor upgrade to V1.2; Grove-Temperature Sensor upgrade to the new SMD V1.1.
- Data line upgrade from 24AWG Grove Cable is 26 AWG Grove Cable, wire length is adjusted to the length of 200mm unified model, the number was adjusted to 10 .
- Screen perfect upgrade for the Grove-LCD RGB Backlight, color screen makes further enhanced playability experience.
- 1xBase Shield
- 1xGrove - LCD RGB Backlight
- 1xGrove - Smart Relay
- 1xGrove - Buzzer
- 1xGrove - Sound Sensor
- 1xGrove - Touch Sensor
- 1xGrove - Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1xGrove - Temperature Sensor
- 1xGrove - LED
- 1xGrove - Light Sensor
- 1xGrove – Button
- 1xDIP LED Blue-Blue
- 1xDIP LED Green-Green
- 1xDIP LED Red-Red
- 1xMini Servo
- 10xGrove Cables
- 1x9V to Barrel Jack Adapter
- 1xGrove starter kit Manual
- 1xGreen Plastic Box
For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting Started and Introduction to Grove before your using of the product.Documents
Please visit Seeedwiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to Seeed;forum